Watch this video to see what DTS is all about. If you look close, you may see a familiar face : )

Here's the DTS trailor, just a shortened version of what's above...

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

September Update

Hi ya'll,

I hope you're enjoying the cooler temperatures. I know I am. It's dropped down to highs in the 80's. Yesterday I felt a cool breeze for the first time in months and I just had to stand there for awhile and soak it up... ahhh! Just in case someone's wondering, hurricane Ike came and went by us. We didn't even see much rain. I hear of power outages and all the damage that's been done, even in Ohio, and yet we barely heard the wind blowing. From what I gather Ike took a turn and went east of us, sparing us from most of the rain and bringing in some really beautiful weather on Sunday.

Things are beginning to wind down this week. The July schools left for outreach over the weekend leaving us one week to take a breather and to prepare for the next 6 schools beginning September 28th. This is a much needed break by the way. I was able to get away for two days August and it was great, just not long enough. I am looking forward to my visit home during Thanksgiving.

Once again my responsibilities have grown a bit. Aside from my work in the admissions department, I will be the dorm leader of the guys' dorm as well as part-time staff with the School of Worship. I won't bore you with all of the details of my schedule but let's just say I'll be really busy. I don't like being busy but as I prayed about these things I really sensed that God is saying yes. It is going to be a stretch for me, especially being in a serious dating relationship, so please just be praying that God's purposes to be accomplished in me and through me and that God will give me wisdom to manage my time well.

Blessings to you all, and thank you for all of your encouragement and support!

No comments: