Watch this video to see what DTS is all about. If you look close, you may see a familiar face : )

Here's the DTS trailor, just a shortened version of what's above...

Sunday, March 16, 2008

March 16th update

It's about mid-afternoon now and I'm just getting started with my day! Every couple of weekends the base needs to have 2 guys guarding the front entrance from 10pm to 6am. I got to bed around 7 this morning and I think my body is a little confused, maybe, I don't know.

Trying to adjust to my schedule had been a hopeless cause for the last month and a half. If I wasn't traveling somewhere, there was something going on at the base. March 1st we launched an annual mobile ministry event called Take Action here at the ranch and a team is on their way back from one in Chicago with New Mexico planned at the end of the month. With a good number of staff gone it requires the rest of us to pick up the slack. This experience has been a test of character for many of us but in some ways it's helped us to rise above our weaknesses. Sounds like scripture, huh... the weak become strong?

I've definitely been feeling weak a lot. I don't do well with a schedule that changes a lot. I'm the type of person who needs a little more discipline in my life to stay sane and on top things. Also, in Texas my allergies tend to be a little more severe than in Ohio and I wake up every morning with headaches. I can control this with a pill but, if you think I'm mellow now, you should see me after I've take one! I haven't had any sugar for two weeks and it hasn't helped much. I've tried a lot of medications, diets, etc. but the one thing that has always worked the best is prayer. Please pray that I would recieve wisdom and healing.

I really want to keep in touch with you! I'm very flexible in doing this. Please feel free to call me at work from 9am-5pm during the week (10am-6pm in Ohio). My phone number in admissions is 903-509-5334. My Skype name is "neilhost". I have a web cam now and would love to video chat with you (just send me an instant message first). Much thanks for all of your prayers. God bless!

"Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him, and He will act" Psalm 37:5

No comments: